25 February 2011

Five Things I Want You to Know About Me and Why

I came across the Friday Club Parenting Carnival this morning and I Love it!  So here goes. Five things I would like William to know about me.

  1. I am very passionate and have deep rooted beliefs.  One of which is, if I die, I would want Daddy to be happy and find love again.  I know it would be hard on you, but please don't be angry with him, I would never want him to be lonely.  This is very important to me.  
  2. I wish I had  travelled before I settled down but was too afraid.  Take life by the horns and enjoy every minute, we will always support you, even when you make mistakes.
  3. It took me a long time to learn that no one or nothing is perfect. Never stop  dreaming but always appreciate what you have, you  never know when it will be taken away.
  4. I love to sing, especially in the car! You don't have to be the best at everything, enjoy doing some things,  just because....


and the fifth, most important thing I want you to know is, no matter what , you are my wonderful son and I will always love you! ..........

6 comments:

  1. I love your list. Really made me smile (although number 1 made me cry)
    You inspired me with one of the points in my list too.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely list, I've never thought about the first point you mentioned, it's something I ought to discuss with my family really.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, number 5 brought a tear to my eye x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, number 5 brought a tear to my eye x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely list, I've never thought about the first point you mentioned, it's something I ought to discuss with my family really.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...