11 August 2011

10 Things You Don't Know About Me

I was tagged in to this fun Meme by my fabulous friend over at Mummy Mummy Mum.  The idea being that I share ten things about me so you can get to know me better.  So here goes,
  1. I love musical theatre and dream of being a west end star!
  2. I met my husband at 17 but didn't get married until 14 years later
  3. I never thought I could have children and now I have 1 toddler and a bump
  4. I'm terrified of spiders
  5. I hate to buy tampons or condoms as get very embarrassed 
  6. I've had many minor car crashes and am the worst driver I know
  7. I love being a nurse and feel grateful to have a job I enjoy so much
  8. I always forget peoples birthdays
  9. I cry as a way of relieving stress and letting off steam, it always makes me feel better!
  10. I love animals and should have been a farmers wife sporting fuscia pink Hunter Wellies
So that's all you need to know about me......

I'm going to tag the lovely
@Multiplemummy, 
@MummyanBeastie, 
@Therealsupermum and 
@AllAbouttheboys

This Meme was started by Me and My Kiddiwinks pop over to nose over a few more you never know what you might find out...

Donna...x

6 comments:

  1. I thought I was the worst driver ever... I'm forever scraping it everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I first dated Ian at 15 and it took us 13 years to get married. We could have celebrated our silver wedding anniversary by now!! I like crying too...it's a real emotional purge! I'd love to be a West End star too...I used to 'perform' Calamity Jane in my bedroom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great list- I love getting to know people better. Its fab you enjoy your job and I would LOVE a pair of pink Hunter wellies! I also love animals. Lovely story about your hubby too- it must have been love! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You mean you're a worse driver than mummy beastie? Surely not!!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. notyetayummymummy12 Aug 2011 22:04:00

    Oh is she bad? It would be nice to be better than someone!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have reminded me that I need to do this too so thank you. These 10 things sum you up pretty well xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...