6 August 2011

Pink Lining Yummy Mummy Bag


The fabulous people over at Pink Lining UK kindly sent me a  Yummy Mummy Grey Doves Laminate bag to take along to the Play Day I recently hosted in Richmond Park and I can't wait to tell you all about it.

I have always admired their bags but didn't buy one for my first as I considered them too feminine and girly.  Not for me as I'm very much a girly girl, but I was blessed with a son and as the logo states the bags have beautiful pink lining, not really suitable for a boy I thought.

Now pregnant second time round and having found out we're having another boy, I realise its not about the gender of the baby.  I am the one that uses the bag and as I love everything about being a woman why shoudln't I have a beautiful baby changing bag?  Well the answer is I should and now I do thanks to Pink Lining.

I could barely contain my excitement when posty delivered a big white box sporting the Pink Lining UK logo.

No Guessing What's in Here?
When I opened the box I was delighted to be presented with this.... it felt like Christmas!

My Beautiful Pink Parcel
I quickly unwrapped it and was amazed by its Yummyness.  With a pale green background, decorated with grey doves, red hearts and daisy print, coupled with a cupcake patch on the front canvas pocket with Yummy Mummy stitching above and two canvas side pockets with delicate bows, it's truly gorgeous.


But there's more to this bag than how beautiful it looks.  Complete with all the following internal fittings, it has everything a Yummy Mummy bag needs and the wipe clean material and detachable shoulder strap make it entirely practical without compromising on style.


But that's not it, you also get a padded water resistant change mat and a zip wet bag.

Bag, Changing Mat and Zip Wet Bag
They really have thought of everything and I absolutely love it, I can not thank Pink Lining UK enough. 


It retails at £75.00 which I consider to be competitively priced and worth every penny.  If you're thinking of buying a changing bag then ladies I can not recommend this enough.  Click here if you want to have a peek at all the other available Pink Lining products. I bet you can't help but make a purchase.

Thank you again Pink Lining, I might "Not Yet" be a Yummy Mummy but with this on my shoulder I'm well on way to becoming one.

Donna................x

Although I was given this bag free of charge it did not sway my opinion. The views expressed are entirely my own.

2 comments:

  1. That's gorgeous babes. You are very lucky. Love all the the wrapping too. I am getting one coming my way too so even more excited now x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting that you got one- I didn't realise woo hoo! x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...