17 August 2011

The Winner Is.......

I am delighted to to announce the winner of the fantastic Wooden Toy Shop UK  7- in-1 Activity Centre is.....



Emma Clement @beachpebble.  

Well done and enjoy is looks like a lot of fun and should certainly keep that little toddler of yours entertained.

I will be in touch shortly to advise how to claim your prize

For those of you who missed out, don't worry, the wonderful team over at Wooden Toy Shop UK run lots of fabulous comps, so keep a regular eye on their facebook page and twitter profile.

Congratulations again to Emma and thank you all for entering

Donna..................x

2 comments:

  1. Great competition for your first one. You did really well xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wowee, I'm really pleased to have won such a wonderful toy, I know my little man is going to absolutely love this, and I personally love wooden toys :-) Thank you for running such a lovely competition x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...